COVID-19 Update - Regional NSW Restrictions - 14 August
As an essential service we continue to remain open, however as per the NSW Government advice, new restrictions are in place for all of regional NSW and there will be some changes in the way you shop with us.
Effective from 5:00pm Saturday 14 August, until 12:01am Sunday 22 August 2021;
- Supermarkets, fresh food stores, banks, pharmacy, newsagents, liquor, post office, petrol and medical centres will be open for trade. Cafes and Restaurants will remain open for takeaway only. ALL OTHER RETAIL STORES WILL BE CLOSED.
- Please contact individual retailers regarding click and collect services.
- Customers visiting Ulladulla Shopping Centre must check in to the centre and individual retailers using the QR codes provided.
- Face masks or coverings must be worn at all times when visiting the centre, unless you have a lawful reason for not doing so. You can find answers to the most FAQs on wearing facemasks here.
- Customers must continue to strictly adhere to social distancing requirements of 1.5 metres, this includes waiting in line and while moving through common areas.
We value the safety and well-being of all our customers and encourage anyone who experiences any symptoms to follow Government Health guidelines for testing and isolation.
We also remind our customers and retailers to adhere to government direction, particularly for social distancing and good hygiene practices.
The centre continues to trade to ensure the community have access to essential food, goods and services and will be open for trade as per normal hours, for those permitted to trade to the public and those that will trade for click & collect.